Tuesday, February 21, 2012

destinasi belajar

i am excited!!!

sebab someone from embassy called me to cakap yang ada sorang malaysian going to pursue her phd here.

excited pasal apa tau? She's coming in April. I am leaving mid/end april. So, saya excited sebab bolehlah dia duduk rumah ai ni.

Dia memang ada suruh i carikan rumah untuk dia. For me, senang lagi if dia duduk sini. Lagipon, its not easy to cari rumah. I lost count of how many houses I viewed before settling on this particular flat.

Anyway, doakan la ye dia agree duduk sini.

Pasal hangkut barang,i have made 5 trips so far. Each time, i hanya larat bawa satu big luggage bag sahaja. I didn't want to strain myself by bringing two luggage bags at once. Sebab tram tu, bukan semua yang baru. If dapat yang lama, nak kena hangkut naik tangga tram lama tu satu hal. So, my strategy so far (dah 2 hari amalkan) is to carry aaron guna carrier tu, and seret cabin size bag filled with stuff. Letak bag and Aaron at friends house and balik rumah ambik beg beg besar pulak, one at a time. Sehari, maximum 3 trips je so far. Sebab nanti kena unpack plak at my friends house and repack masuk kotak. Memang penat.

Esok, I plan nak angkat my books and files and papers, bags and toys. I think first trip will consist of bags and some other bajus. Trips after that baru bawak toys and books. Then nak bawak benda2 kaca pulak.

PAstu the day after nak bawak bouncer, followed with car seat.

Pastu kena pi shop for other stuff like coffee capsules and milk bottles and scan pan knives and serving dishes.

then, have to tengok betul2, apa2 lagi yang mungkin tertinggal.

Hopefully, I will finish everything by the end of the week. And then, can concentrate balik on thesis. Which is, go through proof edited copy, print, bind and submit.

Wish me luck!!

p.s: sapa nak pi kuekenhof dgn i april ni?? Jom???

No comments: