Wednesday, February 1, 2012

february is here

i met my sv yesterday. Pastu, dia finally skimmed through my thesis and asked me to add 5 or 6 pages in my chapter 1, I guess to make my argument clearer. Honestly, I think I just need to re-structure my chapter 1. Tapi tulah...maka ai akan re-work on my chapter 1.

Then, he asked me to add the page numbers for citations yang I tulis. That, my friends, would need a lot of work because I really need to korek balik buku and articles that I reffered to.

So,my list of things to do is:

1. redo chapter 1
2. write abstract and sent it to be translated
3. update reference (citations dengan page numbers)
4. Print everything
5. write cv
6. write acknowledgement
7. edit everything
8. re-edit everything
9. re-edit again
10.print
11. HANTAR!!!!

i hope to finish 1-5 by this weekend.

on top of that, I still have a journal article to write for an assignment, which, sekarang, credit hournya tak diperlukan pon sebab i am done with collecting credits since my contirbution to a book would be given 5 credits. woot woot!!! but, i would still need to write it la kan. deadline adalah 15 feb.

other than that, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy and bersyukur yang I am done with collecting credit hours. Betul kata orang, biar terover-over ambik courses and ada extra credits in hand, dari sikit dan alih-alih tak cukup pulak!

aside from that, sv finally contacted that prof from Klagenfurt and she agreed to be the second reader of my thesis. Alhamdullillah.

So now, all is left to do adalah no 1-10, and I will be done, well, at least until VIVA.

I can do this right???

InshaAllah.

1 comment:

Anggerik_putih said...

bestnyerlaa.... rasa mcm all ur hard work paid off kan...