Friday, February 17, 2012

shopping spree

you see, i was planning totumpang a friend's contena to ship my stuff back. She was supposed to balik somewhere in April/ May. Sekali, dia dapat surat transfer few days ago...and her date of transfer is 29feb!!

OMG.

Maka, I pon tumpang panic sekali because this means that I would have to start packing as well. On top of that, there were still a lot of stuff on my to buy list!! And, the thought of transporting my stuff to her place pon agak membuatkan i risau sangat uols!! Yela..dengan nak bawak baby lagi, nak pi hantar-hantar barang lagi. How??

Tapi, nak tak nak, I have to do it. I will start bringing my stuff over to her place this Sundaym by batches.

And, on top of that, I have been shopping. Today je, I spend a lot of money!! errghhh...tapi, nasib tengah sale kan. So thank god for that!!

Today, i bought 1 stock pot, 1 fleisch pot, 1 set of stainless steel knives with the knive block and 1 dolce gusto coffee maker. I tell you, the knives tu, tak de dalam list pon. Tapi tergoda dengan rupa bentuknya. And it won't rust kan. So I thought its a good purchase. hehe. I wanted to buy another pan, tapi decided not to sebab nak kena bajet-bajet juga uols!!!

Pastu, I beli dolce gusto genio. I have been reading a lot of reviews. I was actually torn between getting an espresso machine OR a coffee maker yang guna capsules tu. Bila pikir-pikir, I don't really drink coffee so baik la beli yg guna capsule tu cos ada banyak flavour like chai tea latte, hot cocoa and even iced tea. Pastu, it was on sale (less than 100euros), so, i pon hambik jer la. :) Oh...one thing...dia ada international warranty and there's a service centre in Malaysia. So, ok la kan...dia ada 2 year warranty.

Esok, I plan to beli serving dishes, cake stands, coffee cups.

What else should I buy?

I haven't started packing. Honestly, I dread thinking about it!!!

First, I nak pack baju2, shoes.

Then, nak angkut my electrical appliances and pinggan mangkuk and kitchen stuff

Then buku-buku, toys

Oh....my house will be quite empty after next week.

Alang-alang dah pack bagai, I might as well balik cepat sikit, kan?

p.s: thesis dah dihantar to proof reader! :) InshaAllah dapat balik next week. I'll have to go through it again and then can submit.

p.ps:I am done with courseworks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.p.p.s: Lepas dah hantar thesis ingat nk pi holiday. Pastu nak kena tulis paper plak for 2 conferences and 1 book chapter.

pastu boleh balliikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

doakan yer uols.

3 comments: