Friday, February 24, 2012

hari ni, i took a break from lugging the luggages. I have made nine trips so far!!! Nanti ai akan ambik gambar of all the stuff I carried, once I finished. Just to let you know, the small room is almost filled with my stuff. I have 6 boxes so far....tu pon sebab dah tak de kotak kosong. So the rest of my stuff will be packed by the movers, i guess.

so, since today rest day, I decided to pergi beli barang yang masih belum dibeli.

I still need to buy
- botol susu
- serving dishes
- coffee capsules
- tall glasses for my cuppacino
- cake stand
- dutch oven

I bought the botol susu already. Coffee capsule tu, dah ada juga, but I want to get 8 more boxes.

Serving dishes and dutch oven tu, I plan to buy esok, since I am going to the outlet. Might get the cake stand there as well. Tall glass tu, I am not sure if nak beli ke tak. If jumpa, i beli. If tak de, i tak beli.

Aside from that, I got my thesis back from my proof reader. I still have yet to read it through. I plan to do it this monday, inshaAllah.

Esok, ingat nak cari kasut as well. And t-shirts. And other nice stuff to wear to work.

And, sedar tak sedar, I only have less than 10 weeks left.

p.s: my biceps are more defined semenjak kerja-kerja angkut barang ni. hih hih.

No comments: