I berjaya rembat 2 le creuset caserole dishes to match kan dengan my polish ceramic caserole dishes and salt and pepper shaker and 1 spice jar.



Then, I also bought stuff at villeroy and boch: 1 deep serving dish and 4 gourmet plates, at 50per cent off!!!! I have been very interested in this particular design since last year tapi bila tengok harga at the kedai in the city, memang la tak dapat nak beli.Bila dah half off, terus i ambik you!!

i ingat nak tambah 2 bowls. Tapi tak de kat pandorf ittew so mungkin i kena pergi beli kat the store in the city.
what else?
oh...i got my dolce gusto capsules in the city. They had a special pack of 6 +2 for less than 30euros. Maka sangat berbaloi-baloi. I bought 1 special pack tu jer. Am planning to get 1 or 2 more. :)
Other than that, my shopping list has dwindled. I am contmplating nak beli ke tak coffee cups punye set and tall glasses for my ice lattes. Tinggal tu je la kot.
Periuk-periuk ni, mungkin tak beli dah. I think I have enough, for now.
Am going to only make one trip tomorrow to hantar barang because after that, I want to concentrate on reading my thesis' proofread copy. Nak tengok balik and hope I sempat baca everything by tomorrow. After that, ingat nak print out and hantar by end of this month, insyaAllah.
Doakan ai yer, uols. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment