OMG. Banyaknya barang nak pack. Can I just pengsan now??? Pack tu satu hal. Nak menghangkut it all the way to my friends house (with anakanda in tow) satu cerita plak. *pengsan lagi sekali*
I only have a week to do this!!!! Maknanya, lagi seminggu, rumah ai bakal jadi 3/4 kosong!!!
Esok, inshaAllah, I will be sending off 3 bags of clothes (in 2 trips). If sempat, I might also pergi kedai villeroy utk beli 2 serving plates to mix and match kan dengan the 2 serving plates I already bought dekat czech tu.
Some other things which I still need to get adalah
1. botol susu
2. scan pan kinves
3. pie maker
4. ice cream maker
5. coffee capsules
6. coffee cups/ tall glasses(tho this one kalau ada ok..if tak de tak apa)
7. bodum tea maker thingy
8. cake/dessert transporter
9. the coffee press coffee maker thingy
esok, i nak pi drop of 2 bags, leave aaron, and head to saturn to check out ada pie maker or ice cream maker. if ada, beli, and drop it off. then balik rumah to get one more bag. drop that off. then balik and maybe head to lutz to get that tea maker thingy and the dessert transporter thingy.
yes. i is very the gigih. haruslaa...
pastu nak kena pack pulaaakkk!!!!!!!!!! and next day kena transport benda2 lagi.
Sampailah semuanya selesai.
thinking about it makes me TIRED. But what to do. Dah nak tumpang orang kan. Kena la buat, by hook or by crook. Dah la my auntie out of town. If ada, can la minta tolong bawak barang2 naik keta. Dah tak ada, makannay, I have to lug the heavy stuff naik turun tram. Well, have to lah kan.
Still loads of things to pack!!!!!!
*pengsan*
sometimes I wonder, how the hell did I manage to accumulate so much stuff
1 comment:
taxi mahal sgt eh sabb? sian plak i dgr ur plan ni, dgn aaron lg nak kena kelek sama. apapon, moga semua dipermudahkan Allah...
Post a Comment