Saturday, March 5, 2011

hormonal imbalance

ok. Bagi sesiapa yang mungkin tak tahu, when you are pregnant, you tend to be emotional, or cepat marah or tiba-tiba menangis. Or, maybe its just me. hehe. Tengok cerekarama pon boleh nangis-nangis. Apa kes? wakakakaak.

Anyway, this week has been an emotional week for me. Mostly because I miss my Dr Sunshine and my babies so much. It has been almost 6 months ok tak jumpa dorang! This has been the longest ever ever I have been apart from them! Ever. Even when Dr Sunshine was studying in Kelantan and me in Penang, we always always manage to jumpa every three weeks. Paling lama pon was a few months kot.

Anyway, bila dah sorang-sorang dan rindu dan penuh emosi ditambah pula dengan hormon yang tidak stablil, mulalah macam-macam kita fikirkan. haha. I tell you, it is NOT healthy. Especially lepas tengok cerita Mesej Terakhir tu. Tapi you know what? Allah is Great. :) So far, everytime I start feeling down, I will try to istighfar, and doa-doa sikit. Amazingly, soon after, i will always get texts or phone calls yang membuatkan i melt like butter and left butterflies in my tummy. :)

Long distance relationship is not easy. So, my only senjata is doa and LOTS of it.

So, thank you Allah, for granting my wishes. Alhamdullillah.

1 comment:

fika79 said...

babe, i yang tak preggy ni pun emo giler..tgk citer touching skit, hujan sampai malam..hahhaha...i rasa this is syndrom away from home kot..