I was soooooooooooo super duper lazy yesterday. I had the glucose tolerance test (in which they gave me lemonade yang masam, which was a sweet suprise for me cos I was expecting that sickeningly sweet concotion yang i pernah minum at Klinik Kesihatan) in the morning. That took almost 3 hours. After that, I went to Kartner to qatar's hq, had nordsee for lunch, bought my lotion (trying a new brand!) and decided that I really should go to uni and do some work.
So, to Uni I went. But I felt so lethargic I tell you! Macam penat semacam. Maybe it is because of the glucose test? I don't know but what I am sure of was, I didn't get anything done. :(
So today, I was determined that I MUST get something done (tambah-tambah Dr Sunshine oncall kan). So, I goreng nasi in the morning to bawa to uni as bekal (semangat punya pasal!!) and manage to stay there till evening. Petang tu, I went to Starbucks dengan niat nak baca some materials but I couldn't concentrate. And soon, dah rasa sakit kepala. So I pon balik. Maybe my brain is too tired lah.
Apa pon, I am almost done with my qualitative research assignment. I still have to add some stuff, tapi tak banyaklah. Lepas tu, I can proof read and edit, and submit the paper! I hope I can get a feedback by next month so that I can improve on it and use it for my methods chapter. As it is, I am writing it with the intention to use it for my methods chapter pon. hihi. That was what the lecturer told us in class. "Write whatever you want...anything related to qualitative methodolody. You can even write the chapter you plan to use for your disertation." So, since my SV hardly has the time to read whatever I have written, I think its good to get another lecturer's perspective and input, kan? The deadline that I gave myself to finish the paper is April 1st, but looking at the rate I am going, I am pushing the deadline to 19March.
Lepas tu, I must prepare for a presentation. And then, nak kena buat in-depth interview for the group assignment. Pastu study for exam.Pastu kena buat chai tea assignment. Pastu the globalisation assignment.
Dalam masa yang sama, I also target to finish my theoretical framework chapter by May 1st.
I really really want to have 3 chapters done before I beranak. I hope I will manage to do so, InsyaAllah.
No comments:
Post a Comment