Wednesday, March 2, 2011

semester baru

woh...minggu depan kelas will begin. ok..actually, jumaat ni dah start kelas.

My schedule is packed to the brim. I only have thursdays free. The rest of the days, ai ada kelas. ada juga kelas yang overlap, jadi nak kena jumpa lecturer minta kebenaran keluar awal untuk kelas itu. harap2, pensyarah memahami.

anyway, this semester, I will only be taking 1 class in deutsch, lelain adalah bahasa Inggeris. phew! Walaubagaimanapun, jadual kelas ini has yet to be approved by the head of my school's grad students guy, PG. ye. sy pepandai je pilih kelas, tapi at the end of the day, he will be the one who decides that the credits for the courses i am taking will be counted or not. Since dia sekarang kat Israel on fieldwork, maka I will just go to the classes first, and try pujuk2 dia masa jumpa dia nanti. How i am going to pujuk him? I have no freaking idea, but hopefully dia akan mengasihani seorang ibu yang mengandung.

anyhoo, classes i am taking are:
Advance Cultural Studies 11
Forschungpraktikum
Global English and International Communication
Advance Cultural Studies 1
Critical Theory
Intercultural Negotiation Patterns.

Total credit hours: 33

Saya sangat risau sebenarnya. Kenapa? Sebab fact is, I would not be able to attend the classes till the end of sem, so, saya mengharapkan budi bicara lecturers to allow me to skip a few lectures. Also, some will have written exams at the end of the course, so I am hoping that the lecturers would let me sit for the exam next sem (ye, sini boleh suka hati nak sit for written exams at your convinience...yang penting, register for lecture).

Also, I takut tak boleh nak bawak all this subjects. I think its a lot! Tapi Dr Sunshine telah memberi kata semangat and told me that I could do it! And i believe I can!!! So, insyaAllah, I can.

The thins is, I really need to fulfil my credits by this sem, so that the next winter sem can be utilised for making my thesis corrections and betul-betulkan draft dan prepare for viva. Thats my plan. Tula sebab bertungkus lumus pulun ambik macam2 paper ni. Lagipon, I plan to bring baby along with me, so I plan to work from home aja. As of now, I haven't figured out if I will ask my mom to come here and help jaga baby, or it will just be me and the baby.

I am currently re-working on my methods chapter. Cannot wait to have it done by april. Lepas tu, ingat nak start on analysing my content analysis data. tak buat2 lagi you!!!

But, looking at my class schedule, I am pretty sure I would be bogged down with assignments and readings as well. Good thing is, I am pretty excited nak pergi kelas cultural studies tu because the lecturer is a professor from England. And, I am also excited nak pergi kelas critical theory because I have got a feeling that I can write a paper for this subject, which I can use for my thesis later. Forschungpraktikum tu, ambik sebab sv punye kelas.

Dalam banyak2 subjek kat atas tu. Global english dan juga intercultural nego patterns tidaklah sangat berkaitan dengan bidang research i. tapi i decided to ambik because i need the ects uols!!!!

Also, I am REALLY hoping that PG akan memberi ECTS untuk paper yg I akan bentang dekat conference in KL dan juga untuk privatisimmum. If dia bagi, then I would gladly drop the two papers which I am taking as a back up.

Sila doakan plan saya berjaya.

No comments: