Sunday, March 6, 2011

inspired

selepas membaca blog oyis yang pergi exercise, i felt inspired. Truth is, I have planned to start my morning walk months ago, tapi never got around it! Tapi, bila baca blog Oyis, I decided that what she said was right. The most important thing is to start the habit. So today, I forced myself to go to the park next door and went brisk walking! Ye la kan, if I can develop the habit to go to uni everyday to do my work, sure exercise ni pon boleh kan? kan?

Memang betullah. Once you have put on your gear, there is no turning back. Turun tangga, dan pergi terus, tanpa toleh-toleh belakang.Bila dah sampai park, whether you like it or not, kena berjalan jugak. Plus, rasa bersemangat to see others running. Tapi I tak lari, I only brisk walked. Although, I think I would like to start running again after delivery nanti.

Anyway, dengan ini, I must start sleeping early, I guess. Sebab, in order to go for my brisk walk, and to uni later kan, maka, kenalah bangun awal.

I hope this will work!

2 comments:

Oyis said...

good for u! tp exercize in moderation and be careful ok. risau jgk u pregnant2 ni, but even pregnant women pon digalakkan exercize, asal aje x over-exer yourself :)

miSs inTerpReted said...

Thanks Oyis!!!!

Now, I also try to walk up the stairs instead of talking the elevator. :)