Wednesday, March 16, 2011

macam sibuk

Hari ni, rasa rindu sangat dgn the boys, especially AA and AD. It has been weeks since I last skyped with them (1 whole misarable week of not hearing AA cakap hai mama, hai babe ... ini kes ajuk papa dia cakap, not listening to AD cerita about school and what he did). Dr Sunshine has been busy with kenduri kawen kawan dia, pastu OC (on days that I dont have classes) and me with my erratic class schedule! The time difference does not help at all because by the time I am home, my babies would be asleep, so I can only look at them sleeping through web cam. tsk.

Sigh.

Rindunyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I wish that I am now on the same bed as they are walaupun harus berhimpit-himpit kat atas katil queen ittew.

I still have yet to purchase my ticket. Esok Dr Sunshine OC lagi. I know. again! Perluke EOD??? Dahlah tu, ai memang tak de kelas pulak tu esok. tsk. Friday, dia locum and I have class till 8pm. Saturday ajela peluang ai untuk berborak dengan the boys.

sob sob.

Only about 9.5 more weeks. Haih....cepatlah masa beredar. I wanna go home. Err..tapi kerja tak siap lagi. *nanges*

Hmm...I guess inilah derita merindu, kan??

p/s: suka tengok when Dr Sunshine's face lit up when he thought I was going to balik awal. But then, dia juga menyarankan supaya ai menyiapkan segala mala kerja. :(

No comments: