uols,
i did not tell you all that i got an email last week from a reputable journal saying that my paper was not accepted for publication. :( needless to say, i was devatated. yela..ingat nak gak la kumpul2 journal articles so that bila balik nanti, cepat la sikit can baik pangkat. Namun, harapanku hancur berkecai gittew!! I was really dissapointed with myself and at one point, I even doubted my ability to write. over kan??
Tula. Siapa suruh set hopes up high sangat? Tapi orang kata, aim for the moon, if tak dapat moon, can still be among the stars.
Anyway, before this, i ada juga terima email, for a call for paper, to be published in a book. Its a joint effort by some European universities to provide a platform for post grad students to publish their work. But, I did not send in my abstract for that book because I already send that paper in for that journal kan. Maka, tak semena-mena, dua2 ai terlepas okeh!!! Tapi, you know what I did? I tebalkan je muka and send an email to the book editor tu, cakap, can I still submit my abstract even though deadline dah about 2 weeks ago. And he said yes!!!
So, I pon hantaq la abstract of my rejected journal article ittew, sebab dah kena reject kan by that journal.
And...today, I got my christmas present cos I just recieved an email saying that my abstract was among the 20 they selected. Alhamdullillah.
Sungguh pon, it would not be considered as a journal article and only a chapter in a book, I am still thankful and grateful for the opportunity. It will be a collaboration of people from all over the world, and I am pretty excited!!!
deadline for the manuscript is end of april. :)
ok..now back to editing my chapter. it is the last chapter to edit, before I start with my concluding chapter, tomorrow, inshaAllah.
Semoga semua dipermudahkan.
p.s: uwaaaaaaaa...nangis tengok bag MBMJ idaman hati on sale di neiman marcus punye website. hmm..kenapa laaa sini tak se sale macam tu? Apa pon, I am still going to try my luck and visit a local department store esok, usha2..mana tau ada sale kan!!! Plus, need to return a blouse to mng...and shop for some more. i am in a mission of collecting baju kerja as well. hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment