I thought of reconstructing my chapter 6 juga tapi while doing it decided that it is best if I stick to the one I have now. Maka, dengan ini, saya officially tinggal chapter 7 and that wee bit in chapter 1! unless i change my mind, again, somewhere in between
Esok, I am going to leave budak kecik at the baby sitter and will have a group discussion for a presentation. Ingat, sambil tu nak curi masa ke uni pi print chapters 1 to 6 and pinjam buku before the xmas hols. Then, I plan to re-edit the chapters and write out the wee bit for chapter 1.
I aim to start writing my conclusion by Saturday, inshaAllah. We can do this girls!!! *hi five oyis, nat, iezma and et*
btw, hnm dah start sale katanya!!! bila zara nak sale ek??
1 comment:
vroom vroom...jom race till end of the line!!! kite kasi pulun semuer sampai habis!!!!
Post a Comment