Wednesday, December 21, 2011

plan baru

have just finished editing my chapter 1. I have decided to merge my chapter 1 and chapter 2 together...hehe. Anyway, thats done, for now.

Esok, am dropping aaron off to his nenek angkats so that I can edit my chapter 4 and 5, inshaAllah. I think this is the best way because I really need my own time to be able to fully concentrate in editing. I did that last Tuesday and managed find some flaws and things which I need to correct. So, esok will do just that.

Bila balik rumah, barula type semula segala corrections ittew.

I am waayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over my deadline!!! Apa pon, plan to start writing my conclusion by this weekend and have it ready, inshaAllah by the new year.

New year pulak, I must start on my assignments which i kena submit on 31 jan. Tapi besfren is coming from 20-29 jan and kami akan ke Paris. So, by hook or by crook, I must finish it before 20th. Pastu nak study for exam lagi. uwaaaaa....I can do this, right???

okla...nak tidur. need to wake up early tomorrow.

Semoga kita semua berjaya geng!!!

No comments: