I am actually freaking out and at times I feel like its a crazy step to take but I think I need to do this in order to produce a good thesis. Tak kan la nak hentam keromo, just for the sake of finishing it, kan?
And so, I will begin writing (again!). I really really hope I will finish as I aimed. Aim, end of the year, inshaAllah. Lepas tu nak submit, tunggu review and apply for viva.
Ya Allah, permudahkanla urusanku. Please let Aaron behave and understand that I need to do my work.
orait...lets do this gang!
4 comments:
sabb, apa tips u wat keja cpt2 sambil tgk2 anak kat umah? i tried, tp slalu x bole concentrate. aisyah is feverish this week, so one whole week x gi school, and i am beyond freaking out coz tht meant i jgk sudah 1 mggu x masuk lab, and i am useless when it comes to working from home. do share some tips ye (if u dont mind). thanks
Oyis, I am not sure if I am the right person to ask for tips. hehehe.
The best time to write without much gangguan, for me, is during the night masa Aaron dah tidur and only wake up kejap2 for milk. During the day tu, I would still try to write and sometimes ignore Aaron yang tgh menangis. I feel bad tapi I let him cry a bit and continue typing so that I would not loose my train of thoughts. If I am really desperate, I let him sleep on my lap ajer. Senang...cos if bangun terus bagi susu. Tapi tula..Aaron baby. Your case might be a bit different.Maybe what you can do is to buat writing sikit2 during the day, if you can. But when Aisyah tidur, u pon tidur. So that, malam, you can stay up or tidur awal and wake up for subuh n tak tidur after that?
Actually I pon tak suka buat kerja from home but since I had Aaron I had to. Now, I am really stressed sebab rushing for deadline and Aaron is not cooperating. haih. At times like this, I REALLY wish I had someone to pass him to so that I can take a breather.
Having said that, I think the key is to will yourself to do it. I find that I work better when I feel like I have a deadline to meet. So what I did was to set deadlines for myself.
Come on Oyis! Sikit je lagi ni. We are finishing already. We can do this!!!
p.s: i munch a lot when i do my work and i sometimes watch dramas or tv series while writing. LOL. I also buy frozen food so that bila malas masak I have something that I can just put in the oven. :)
you can do it girls! tabik la kat korang buat phd with small kids. i yg takde kids ni pun still have instant/frozen food bila tahap tak larat nak pikir pasal masak! lol. i'm with sab on the deadlines, it helps to set deadline and apatah lagi kalau bgtau sv our deadlines tu. i had a calendar posted to the wall, weekly targets, and yg penting cross out the checklist on apa yg dah achieve. but in reality tak dapat pun fulfill weekly target kadang2, but by the end, by hook or by crook mmg alhamdulillah siap juga to be submitted! i think there was one whole week i quarantine diri kat rumah, tak jejak keluar langsung. but i was okay with it, as long as rumah cozy, tv ada and internet ada, hubs pun ada, so dia je la yg keluar masuk pergi keje, hehe. Alhamdulillah, i submitted 2 days before raya aritu, and had my viva 21 oct aritu. u can do it girls! it's all worth it, and yes, InshaAllah THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL! determination all the way!! the last push!
caiyok sab!! come on..we're in same stage tp aku yg kat opis sesorg pon terhegeh hegeh nk tulis... masalh btul!!! but try my best to submitthesis within 3 months... semoga Allah permudahkan urusan kite berdua...Amin...
Post a Comment