Tuesday, December 13, 2011

pressure

is it just me or memang the closer you are to the finish line, the more unsure you are of yourself?? *sigh*

anyway, i met my sv yesterday and i told him how i keep on rewriting my chapters because i was not sure of how to best present it. He assured me that it was normal. Then, we decided that once I finished writing everything, we will talk over it, and I can do the neccessary corrections. At this rate, I am not really sure when I will be submitting it. Tapi, jauh di sudut hati, I think its better to submit something good rather than buat rush2 and hantar yang biasa-biasa je, kan?? So yea...my aim is to finish writing everything, including my conclusion chapter by this month. I would love to be able to present to my sv the complete thesis during our next meeting.

Today, I felt too tired to even look at my thesis. haih. cemana nak habis ni? I tell you, my chapter five is almost almost done. Then, I think i want to refine my chapter 6 and start writing my conclusion chapter.

Apa pon, I must finish it before new years. Sebab come January, I would have to prepare for a presentation, one assignment and an exam. *yikes*

Anyway, one good news which came out from my meeting with SV was, he said he's going to make me his Malaysian partner!!!! He is in the midst of preparing a proposal for a collaboration with malaysia. He wants to set up a media lab or something like that, and he will take me in!!! woot woot.

I had class today, and the profesor is one of my favourite. Anyway, she actually told me that I could bring Aaron to class. hehe. Dia juga cakap to tell my SV that she wants to sit in my examination committee. *matila!!!!

Right now, all I want to do is to finish this thesis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Allah, permudahkan urusanku, please.

I am soooooooooooooooo tired.

And rasa guilty hari ni sebab tak sentuh kerja. but im so tired. tomorrow is a brand new day and i shall finish bab 5 esok, inshaAllah.

No comments: