Friday, December 2, 2011

selesai!

ok....i have finished writing my chapter 3. So uols, I only have my chapter 7 left and 1 small part of my chapter 1 (organisation of thesis punye subtopic).

Esok, I am going to print out my chapter 5 and chapter 3. Pastu, the next few days, I plan to edit and proofread the chapters (including chapter 6 yang dah print tapi tak edit lagi). Lepas tu, buat pembetulan di mana perlu.

Then, after i dah buat pembetulan, I plan to print everything out again...so that I can read it as a whole thesis. Then, corrections again and I plan to proceed writing my conclusion. I somehow think my conclusion chapter holds the important key to the whole of my thesis because it is in this chapter that i plan to carefully illustrate my contribution to knowledge. risau la jugak because I sometimes rasa tak confident if I can get my points across.

I am still wrecking my brain in thinking how to tie everything together. So hopefully, the process of editing and rereading every chapters accordingly will help me connect the dots and direct my thoughts. :)

I sound so geeky kan.

Alhamdullillah. I really really hope to finish by this month. Now, I rasa that I should not rush myself sangat. I am now thinking of using my winter holidays to re-edit, proof read, check formats and etc and submit it as soon as the semester reopens. I just want to make sure that everything is perfect, well, to me la at least kan.

Tapi, if ada rezeki for me to habis cepat this writing, I would be really really grateful.

Ok tu jer.

Other than going to uni to print out the chapters esok, I plan to rest! and maybe go to a bazaar. tengoklah cemana. :)

Alhamdullillah.

3 comments:

Anggerik_putih said...

Bestnyer da nk habis sgt2 da... nways, good luck ya.

miSs inTerpReted said...

thanks awak!!! i really really hope that i will habis soon, inshaAllah. :)

kayla said...

sab, long time me no say hello :) tu la kan, bila baca kat google reader kat phone takleh lak komen from phone kan. anyways, hope ur well over there with aaron! very supermom of u buat phd with ur baby, and husband and sons in malaysia! May Allah ease your journey sab :) and i know having ur baby around must give u the strength that you have dear! and it's great to hear ur almost at the end! go go go, push it all the way bebeh! :) eh u nak gi venice soon eh? venice is awesome! bwk good walking shoes okay :)