Saturday, December 10, 2011

on the way

I am still in the midst of reconstructing my chapter five. *wipes sweat*

Today, for the first time ever, Dr Sunshine buat locum kat private hospy. We have been wishing for this for a long time. Getting this gig would hopefully mean more locums, and hopefully locum kat ot plak next. Why is this important? Because this is one of the ways for him to network. Nanti, bila dah jadi specialist, bolehlah, inshaAllah bukak klinik kat private juga. But locum today ni, dia kena tidur kar hospy tu. Macam on call la juga tapi since there is only one patient, he gets to rest. Esok, dia oncall plaks. haih.

Okla. I want to finish my chapter five by esok. So that I can start on chapter 6 and 7.

Tried to feed Aaron mashed bananas tadi, tapi dia tak nak la....i mixed it with milk. hm...takpela.esok pagi try bagi nestum pula. and I can have goreng pisang! hihi.

No comments: