Saturday, December 31, 2011

rindunye

rindunya pada Dr Sunshine.

rindunya pada Andi dan Dani.

rindunya pada Mak.

rindunya pada Daddy.

Semalam, termenangis ingatkan Daddy. I know its not good to cry bila ingatkan arwah, tapi ter. Maka,terus I minta tolong Dr Sunshine pergi visit kubur Daddy.

Hari ini, hari terakhir dalam 2011.

2011 has been the year that I think I was most productive! I attended a lot of classes (about 60 credits worth ok!! in a year!!), wrote my thesis, beranak, renovate rumah.

i hope to go back in 2012 with a phd, inshaAllah.

Dan, i nak juga berterima kasih kepada ya Allah sebab berikan i kekuatan to hadapi what I have been through. Thank you so much for giving me a supportive husband. And tadi, masa tengah jalan-jalan dengan Aaron, it dawned to me hikmah Allah berikan ai boys, cos its easier for Dr Sunshine to jagakan. betul tak?

Anyway, I am in the midst of writing my final chapter, the conlcusion. Actually, I have been lazy and putting it off for the longest time. Ni,dah nak habis tahun 2011 baru tergocoh-gocoh nak siapkan. tsk. I hope I would be able to finish it today, cos next year (which is technically just esok) i dah kena start on my other assignments. :)

here's to the new year and to getting that phd!!!

1 comment: