Sunday, December 18, 2011

oh oh

yes. sekali lagi berjaya melepas deadline yang telah dibuat oleh diri sendiri. *tepuk tangan secara sakarstik*

today, I finally got to touch up my chapter 1 only to find out that it needs a lot of work. I just finished touching up but am now wondering if it needs to be peppered with more references and lit reviews. Tapi kan, bukan apa. Most of the lit reviews says the same things anyways so what I did was to select a few which said what I thought was needed. OK la kan? Hmm..Lagi satu, I macam nampak tak ada flow but tak leh fikir how to make sure it flows. Ke sebab dah baca banyak kali sampai tak nampak?

Then, I started on my tables of contents, tapi hanya ada chapter 1 aje on it. I thought that I will update it everytime I have done editing the respective chapters. Am up to chapter two pulak esok. Chapter two is kinda ok, except that I need to write a whole new conclusion for that chapter. Sebab apa? Sebab conclusion tu, lebih kurang sama macam my aims and rationales of thesis, which I used in chapter 1. So, I will devote my time to do that esok, and also edit that chapter dan buat penambah baikan. *chewah*

Next, is my chapter three. Chapter three ni, ada benda sikit nak tambah rasanya. Tapi sikit-sikit saje sebab this is one of the recent chapters I wrote which has been edited a few times already.

Chapter four tu, I rasa will take quite a while to edit because I wrote it quite a while ago. Then five and six, also quite recent so should be able to do it quite fast. Lepas habis semua, akan mula tulis chapter 7. I hope to finish chapter 7 by Dec 26. Then, I will have until the new year to edit, update references and etc. Mula tahun baru, I will have to concentrate on my essay which is due on 31st of jan as well as my presentation on 12 jan AND exam tak tahu berapa hari bulan. Dalam pada itu, ada juga plan untuk berjimba dgn bestfrenKT. woot woot. A well deserved break, I think. My sis pula may come in Feb and I am persuading her to agree to pergi bercuti di Istanbul. hih hih.

Oklah. bila pikir pasal holiday, rancak je kepala otak. Tapi bila pasal pelajaran..mak aii..lamabt sikit. tsk tsk.

Oklah. Esok ingat ye diri sendiri. Edit chapter 2 and tulis conclusion dan kalau boleh, start on chapter 3!! Come on come on.

No comments: