Monday, December 26, 2011

my little men

Dani

He is now soooooo into reading and spelling. Sekarang, he insists on chatting (as in typing what he wants to say) instead of talking to me on skype. Mula-mula, he started off with typing some random words like polis, up, down, insert (yes...ni dia tiru apa yang dia tengok dari keyboard computer..hehe). Then, as the week progresses, he started typing out questions (which he has prepared earlier with the help from Along, but dia tulis sendiri and Along tolong check je) like Aaron dah minum susu ke? Mama apa khabar?. And now, after about two weeks, he tries to type out his answers to the questions I throw at him like dah makan ke belum? Makan apa hari ni? I really think that this is a good spelling exercise *matila mama dia kiasu..hehe*

Other than that, Dr Sunshine bought his school bag already. :) Mula-mula he wanted the beg yang roda-roda but we (read: Dr Sunshine and me) thought that it wasn't cool (yes, mak bapak dia yang over! wakakaka) and Dr Sunshine brought him shopping the other day and he chose a non-roda bag. *phew!

Andi

Ha...apparently, this boy is getting cheekier by the day, according to my mom and Along. Katanya, he always cries to get things done his way but thank god my sis nor my mom give in to his cries!! Ada this one night ni, dia mengada and insisted nak baring on my mom's lap. And, because he had a good long nap that day, sampai pukul 1am pon dok nak baring atas lap dan tak tidur2 lagi. Nasib Along woke up and gave him a good talking to, barula dia nak tidur. Needless to say, I reported the kejadian to the Papa and he was told to not do that (bully my mom by sleeping on her lap) again.

So today, masa skype, he went on and on to tell me that he has been a very good boy today.

Andi: Mama...saya good boy tau hari ni. Good boy...
Me: Iye? Andi buat apa yang Andi good boy?
Andi: Hari ni saya tidur kat bawah.Tak tidur atas mak pon.Saya good boy
Me: Ooohh....bagus la Andi. Andi memang good boy. Anak mama memang good boy kan. Very good Andi.
Andi: *muka happy*

Tetapi, Andi is also quite lasak. Tadi dia cerita:

Andi: Mama, hari ni saya jatuh la mama.
Me: Macam mana boleh jatuh?
Andi: Sebab saya panjat grill, pastu jatuh.
Me: Errkk....(dalam hati dok kata..tadi baru je mama cakap good boy)

And, Andi bahasakan diri dia as Saya. But Dr Sunshine is trying to make him bahasakan diri as Andi. I personally think there is nothing wrong with him referring to himself as saya. hehe. its kinda cute actually. :)

Aaron
Oh, anak saya ini sekarang dah boleh membuat tour satu bilik. Masa dia belum expert mengesot, he is easily bored and slalu nak attention from me. Contohnya, he wakes up pretty early, like at 5.30am. Kadang-kadang 4.30am pon pernah. Kalau dulu, lepas dia bangun dan golek-golek kejap and main dengan his toys, sure I dengar dia o-ek. But now, he can go for a long time without crying. I can continue with my sleep (tapi kena make sure la dekat carpet tak de small items which he can put into his mouth and that the place is clean). He will usually start to bunyi-bunyi if he has done no 2 or dah ngantuk. :)

And, sekarang, he can sometimes fall asleep without susu. :) Lepas tu, you know at times babies wake up in the middle of the night? Well dulu automatically I bagi him susu. But now, he wakes up, and sometimes can fall asleep balik by himself. :) Macam tadi, I baru bagi dia susu, n he fell asleep. So I pon start la menaip kan. After a while, i heard him talking. Yes, he woke up and was moving around. I buat tak kisah. Pastu I dengar senyap je. So I turned around and saw him asleep. hehe. Alhamdulillah.

Oh, he has also started eating. I bagi dia nestum thingy. I dah try 2 flavour: pear&muesli and strawberry. He loves the srrawberry and tak suka Muesli. I rasa kan, maybe sebab yg straberry tu is also infused with milk whereas the pear-muesli tu tak. So esok, I ingat nak beli biscuit flavour pulak which was Andi's favourite dulu-dulu. :) Once, I made bubur with salmon but he does not like it!! hmm...maybe sebab salmon tu tak berapa fresh kot. Tapi I dah pesan ikan bilis from my mom. So nanti i can buat bubur ikan bilis.

p.s: after shielding my first two boys from coffee since they were babies, dr sunshine terbagi depa minum toffee nut latte. hmm...they loved it to bits. Aaron pulak dah rasa sikit-sikit kot from the milk. wakakakakak...

2 comments:

Oyis said...

gadget2 mmg mempercepatkan budak2 belajar. like aisyah, pandai spell nama pon sbb dia ada toy yg ala2 iPad tp disney nya version (x touchscreen), tp ada keyboard. kalo x, mmg dia x leh fokus lama2 nak wat spelling. so good job dani!

miSs inTerpReted said...

thanks oyis!!! yea...i think dani loves typing on the pc cos it makes him feel like his papa. sekarang andi pon dah sibuk: mama...saya type kay-ay kunci . ay en andi kan mama...

hehehehehehe